So many of us want to make changes, set some new goals and achieve great things, and yet we never seem to have TIME to do it! We can come up with all sorts of reasons why we can’t do it and then wonder why everyone else seems to be smashing their goals and we are still stuck where we are.
Well-be stuck no longer!
I have five FAST ways to kickstart a daily writing habit that has the POWER to clear your life from anything that is in the way of progress and give you clarity to make transformational change.
I created the Write Your Life programme to help people just like YOU who need quick, reliable ways to start making changes-ways that work and give you results you NEED.
So…here are five ways to get started with a daily writing habit that has the power to make MASSIVE changes.
Before you start….Create a mental trigger-if you always stop for coffee at 10.30am then use that as your writing time. Put it in your diary as a non-negotiable appointment with yourself.
5…4…3…2…1 LET’S GO!
- For FIVE minutes write FAST about how you are FEELING. Don’t edit, just write.
- List FOUR things that you think you need to CLEAR from your life.
- List THREE things in your life that you are truly grateful for
- List TWO things that you would really love to achieve or change
- Write the ONE BIG GOAL that you would really love to smash this year.
Use the 5,4,3,2,1 exercise every day for a week and see what comes up for you-write your way to awesome one step at a time.
Download my FREE ebook here for more tips