Five ‘threes’ you can do today to make a positive change
1. Stop focusing on what appears to be going wrong and instead find THREE POSITIVE things to be grateful for.
2. In a notebook write down these three things and what they mean to you.
3. Now WRITE down THREE new goals that you would like to work towards
4. Now WRITE down how the THREE POSITIVE things can help you shape your future in a positive way
5. Now WRITE down THREE things that you can do today to help you move closer to one of your goals. Repeat for the other two goals.
Write, believe, receive!